Are you attending a wedding on a tight budget? Don’t worry, it is possible to give a good gift on a small budget, take a look at some of these ideas:
- Create a Photobook of the couple’s favorite pictures
- Put a favorite picture, poem, quote or story in a nice frame for the couple to hang in their new house
- Pack a picnic basket for the couple (cutting board, cheese knife, wine glasses, bottle opener, tupperware containers, plates, utensils, etc.)
- Look at their wedding registry early and create a bouquet of all of the kitchen utensils (big spoons, whisks, spatulas, etc.) that they have on their list and wrap your bouquet together with a nice ribbon
- Make your own card- you can save money and make it personal
- Take the time to nicely wrap your gifts can make cheaper gifts look more expensive and more carefully picked out
It is all about being Creative! Presentation and personalization can go a long way.